Business permit in South Africa
If you are considering your immigration options for obtaining a business permit in South Africa we are pleased to detail our comprehensive service proposition.
Background to our service for a business permit in South Africa
Commencing any business is a detailed and complex process, but when establishing a business in a foreign country the process becomes all the more complex. At Intergate we understand that setting up a business in South Africa means you need to be given expert, qualified and comprehensive advice along with information that enables you to make the right decisions.
We also understand that any business is in business to be successful and it requires your time and effort to make this happen.
That's why we are here - to make the process as smooth and hassle free as possible. We have assisted hundreds of clients since our inception in 2003 and are rightly proud of our reputation as the go-to immigration company for obtaining your business permit in South Africa.
Who should apply for a business permit
A business permit in South Africa can be applied for by those seeking temporary and /or permanent residency in the Republic and wishing to set up and run their own business. The business can be a start up, a purchased company or a partnership.
Please note if you are a corporate seeking to expand your operations into South Africa, a business permit is probably not the correct route. Rather you should view our information here on setting up an external company or branch.
All the normal eligibility criteria apply to a business permit application but in addition, prospective applicants should be aware of:
10 Key service components for your business permit in South Africa
- The need of a capital investment of at least ZAR 2.5 million into the business via from funds from abroad;
- The recruitment and retention of 5 South African citizens or permanent residents within a 2 year period of time;
- The setting up of a suitable company structure and comprehensive business plan.
- Expert advice on the appropriate business structure;
- Registration of business name and company;
- Formulating an appropriate business plan;
- Recommendations for accountants and attorneys;
- Property search;
- Business permit application in full;
- Recommendation for marketing and staffing;
- Setting up of banking;
- Introduction to South Africa's largest business and social network;
- Market research – taken on a case by case basis.
Where to get started on your business permit
South Africa has in place business permit regulations that need to be met. The first step in obtaining a business permit in South Africa is to establish your eligibility. We provide a free and non obligatory consultation so we may establish your eligibility and answer any questions you may have.
Our FREE online eligibility assessment
Request for a call back from one of our dedicated immigration client managers
You might be also interested in:
Or access our quick links on Business Permits in South Africa in the left hand menu.
Other information you may be interested in