The Constitutional Court’s judgement that asylum seekers and refugees can apply locally for South African visas or permits is the biggest news in immigration this month. This is a life-changing decision for thousands of asylum seeker and refugees in the country. Read more Landmark Constitutional Court judgement for asylum seekers and refugees
Incoming search terms:
- constitutional court ruling on asylum seekers
- can asylum seeker apply for temporary or permanent residence in south africa?
- concourt asylum seeker ruling
- latest constituional court ruling on refugee case in south africa
- what happens if a south african dual citizen enters south africa on a different passport