Moving countries can be overwhelming and is certainly not for the fainthearted. That’s why Intergate ensures you are in good hands! We offer foreigners immigrating to South Africa access to visa, forex and banking services as well as property buyers’ agents.
Here we’ll discuss each service so that you can see how we can help you:
- Intergate Immigration (visa services)
- Incompass (forex and banking services)
- SAHomeBuyers (property buyers’ agents)
Intergate Immigration was established in 2005. Since then we have successfully processed more than 40,000 visas. Our clients have included families, retirees, students, entrepreneurs and individuals immigrating to South Africa to work here.
The Intergate team consists of seasoned and qualified immigration consultants supported by an experienced administrative team. Together these specialists provide you with the correct advice and help you compile your visa application.
As an Intergate Client, you’ll have a dedicated immigration consultant and administrator working on your application. Your consultant will help you determine your best visa route to South Africa and answer any questions you have about South African visas and the immigration process.
Once you’ve enlisted Intergate Immigration as your immigration service provider, your administrator will work with you to compile your visa application in accordance with South African immigration legislation.
If you submit your visa application in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Pretoria, we have a liaison who can accompany you to VFS to guide you through the process. Clients who choose to have our liaison go with VFS with them, have told us that it was immensely helpful to have that person there who knows where to go and what to do was immensely helpful!
Once your visa outcome is ready, our VFS liaison can also collect it on your behalf if you’re unable to do so yourself.
ISO 9001 certification
Intergate is ISO 9001 certified which means that our service levels meets strict international quality standards set out by the International Organization for Standardization.
Incompass was established in 2003 to assist foreigners with international flow of money to and from South Africa. The team has dedicated themselves to giving clients both imaginative and far-reaching money exchange services. In doing so, Incompass has become one of South Africa’s premier money transfer companies and the only independent one offering the reassurance of being ISO 9001 and 27001 certified.
Our clients will tell you that Incompass‘s service offering is a game changer. It offers you:
- The ability to open a South African bank account – from wherever you are in the world.
- Money transfer services with excellent exchange rates – and no service fees for transfers of more than R50,000.
- Expert guidance and advice on South African foreign exchange control regulations.
FSCA regulated and SARS compliant
You can rest assured that your money is in good hands. Incompass is a FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) regulated organisation and all transfers are carried out in strict compliance with SARS requirements.
Buying property in South Africa is vastly different than in other countries. The most significant differences are:
- The estate agent acts in the best interest of the seller.
- The Offer to Purchase is a binding contract.
- The attorney for the transfer of the property is paid for by the buyer.
It’s clear that you’ll need someone in your corner!
And that’s where SAHomeBuyers come in. The agents at SAHomeBuyers will act in your best interest and ensure that you are represented.
The SAHomeBuyers team assist you with the entire home buying process, from looking for suitable properties to signing on the dotted line:
- Advice: On which areas are most suitable for you as well as the price you ought to pay.
- Budgeting: SAHomeBuyers will explain the costs associated with buying a house in South Africa to you.
- Property search: SAHomeBuyers will undertake a search for properties that meet your criteria and liaise with estate agents and private sellers on your behalf.
- Property viewing: Your SAHomeBuyers agent will accompany you on all viewings. They’ll help you understand the difference between the good, the bad and the ugly. If you’re abroad, the SAHB team will view properties on your behalf and provide a comprehensive virtual feedback session.
- Legal representation: SAHomeBuyers provides legal advice and support throughout the process. They’ll prepare your Offer to Purchase and be there to support you right through to final transfer.
Here’s what some of our clients have had to say
You shouldn’t only have to take our word about our the services we offer! Let’s see what some of our clients have had to say after dealing with our different teams:
Good morning Vincent,
I collected my permanent residence permit at Durban VFS on Friday afternoon.
I would like to thank Intergate and you personally for all your support throughout this long journey so far, I don’t think I could have done it without you.
Thank you very much!
Thank you for escorting me to and assisting at VFS today. You made it a very smooth process and I’m impressed by your ability to be stylish and walk the city in those beautiful heels!
Thank you again for your great assistance.
Have a great week
I just wanted to thank you both, and the extended Incompass team, for all the assistance with my SARS applications and Forex transfers. You made it really easy for us to relocate our money to the UK for our recent emigration, and took a whole bunch of worry off our shoulders.
SAHomeBuyers saved us thousands of Rand. Marco was super helpful in sourcing the right property. Thank you SAHomeBuyers!
Let us help you make immigrating to South Africa easier!
Let’s recap – Intergate offers all the services you’ll need to set up your new life when immigrating to South Africa. You’ll have your visa, money in the country and a home, all from dealing with only one service provider. It’s just what you need to make your move that much easier.
Get in contact with us so that we can help you start your relocation journey to South Africa!