Here we’ll discuss each service so that you can see how we can help you:
- Intergate Immigration (visa services)
- Incompass (forex and banking services)
- SAHomeBuyers (property buyers’ agents)
Intergate Immigration was established in 2005. Since then we have successfully processed more than 40,000 visas. Our clients have included families, retirees, students, entrepreneurs and individuals immigrating to South Africa to work here.
The Intergate team consists of seasoned and qualified client managers supported by an experienced admin team. Together these specialists provide you with the correct advice and help you compile your visa application in accordance with South African immigration legislation.
Our ISO 9001 certification is testament to our service levels. This certification means our office meets the strict international quality standards set out by the International Organization for Standardization.
Here’s one more reason why our clients are happy to endorse us – we’ll even accompany you when you submit your visa application (in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Pretoria) should you want us to.
Our clients will tell you that Incompass‘s service offering is a game changer. It offers you:
- The ability to open a South African bank account – from wherever you are in the world.
- Money transfer services with excellent exchange rates – and no service fees.
- Expert guidance and advice on South African foreign exchange control regulations.
You can rest assured that your money is in good hands. Incompass is a FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) regulated organisation and all transfers are carried out in strict compliance with SARS requirements.
Need more reassurance? Incompass is South Africa’s only independent money transfer company that’s ISO 9001 and 27001 certified.
Buying property in South Africa is vastly different than in other countries. The most significant differences are:
- The estate agent acts in the best interest of the seller.
- The Offer to Purchase is a binding contract.
- The attorney for the transfer of the property is paid for by the buyer.
It’s clear that you’ll need someone in your corner!
And that’s where SAHomeBuyers come in. The agents at SAHomeBuyers will act in your best interest.
This is done by providing a list of services to ensure that you get the best deal possible:
- Advice: On which areas are most suitable for you as well as the price you ought to pay.
- Budgeting: SAHomeBuyers will explain the costs associated with buying a house in South Africa.
- Property search: The agents at SAHomeBuyers will undertake a search for properties that meet your criteria, then liaise with estate agents and private sellers on your behalf.
- Property viewing: Your SAHomeBuyers agent will accompany you on all viewings to help you tell the difference between the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Legal representation: SAHomeBuyers provide legal advice and support thoughout the process, from preparing your Offer to Purchase through to final transfer.
There you go – all the services you’ll need to set up your new life when immigrating to South Africa. You’ll have your visa, money in the country and a home, all from dealing with only one service provider. It’s just what you need to make your move that much easier.