If you are in the Cape Town area and you are seeking immigration services, then it is highly advisable that you make use of local immigration services in Cape Town.
It is best to use local immigration services
It is always best to seek experienced and professional immigration services in your particular area. For example if you reside in the Cape Town area, Intergate Immigration offers a comprehensive range of immigration services in Cape Town.
Why is it best to use an immigration company which is local?
Some of the many reasons why we suggest using a local immigration company include:
• Being able to talk to an immigration agent face to face.
• Your questions can get answered in person.
• It provides the “human element”.
• Dealing face to face with an immigration company, can help to eliminate misunderstandings and miscommunication.
• If English isn’t your first language talking to an experienced agent in person is going to be more useful than simply talking to someone over email or the phone.
• It can save you time, energy, resources and money.
• You can eliminate much of the unnecessary “back and forth” communication.
Where in Cape Town is Intergate Immigration situated?
Intergate Immigration Services is situated at Graphic Centre, 2nd Floor 199 Loop Street in Cape Town.
Do you have any other offices in South Africa?
Yes we do, our offices in Cape Town is just one of our office premises in the country. We also have offices in Joburg.
I am seeking immigration consultants in Cape Town
The good news is that many of our consultants are also expats who not only truly understand the process from a technical standpoint, but who also have gone through it themselves.
Should you wish to speak to one of consultants then feel free to give us a call on +27 (0)21 424 2460. Alternatively request a call back for more information.