Did you know that Intergate Immigration also assists South Africans and South African employers with visas for Namibia and Botswana?
Our team has established ties in both countries which enables us to apply for visas and permits quickly and efficiently.
Here’s how we can help you
Our goal is to make the business of doing business in Africa smoother, more efficient and cost-effective.
To do this, we always start by completing a comprehensive fact-finding consultation with your team to understand what you need to achieve and by when it needs to happen.
With this information in hand, our team can determine the most cost-effective solutions for your situation. Once this process is completed, you’ll receive a formal proposal that outlines the best way forward, time frames, and advice on structures.
What makes our African visa solution unique?
Intergate Immigration is the preferred supplier of visa services for a number of the leading companies in fields as diverse as oil and gas, telecommunications and renewable energy.
The reason these companies turn to us can be summarized in four points:
- Intergate has a comprehensive, tried-and-tested professional partner network in Namibia and Botswana.
- We believe in transparency and providing you with answers – not more questions.
- Our team understands the pressures of business and the speed with which you or your team need to be on the ground.
The visas and permits we assist with
- Namibia: Short-term and Long-term work visas as well as business visas.
- Botswana: Emergency Labour Exemption (ELE), Long Term Work and Residence Permit, and business visas.
Get in touch
Whether you are looking at a new venture, seeking a more cost-effective way to existing operations, or are simply fed up with your existing processes, give us a call or email us:
- Telephone: 021 424 2460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first step is arranging your consultation, which is free, to find out exactly what you need. You don’t have to come to us either – our team will come to you.