In what we believe to be a first in the immigration industry in South Africa we at Intergate Immigration are proud to announce we have been awarded ISO 9001 status.
As a company offering Immigration services to South Africa we are very aware of what a hard decision it can for clients selecting who they wish to work with.
All companies will boast of their:
- Great service
- Client first philosophy
- State of the art systems and processes
- Their commitment to client satisfaction
But how often are words not backed up by actions
- Poor service
- Lack of communication and feedback
- You feel you have not got what you paid for or what you were promised.
ISO 9001 takes words and promises and gives you actions
- ISO 9000 is a series of standards, developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system for manufacturing and service industries
- ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard must fulfil.
- Third-party certification bodies provide independent confirmation that organizations meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Only ISO 9001 is directly audited against for third party assessment purposes
The advantages of dealing with an ISO certified organisation include:
- Creates a more efficient, effective operation
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduces audits
- Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Promotes international trade
- Reduces waste and increases productivity
What’s it mean to you?
The certification process is in-depth and requires a great deal of investment not just in terms of time but the ethos of the company and it’s employees. It’s not a once off exercise and requires annual audits to ensure ongoing compliance.
It provides you with the reassurance of an internationally accepted standard and an ongoing commitment from us to maintain and improve the service we provide to you, our client.
Or as we like to see it; it’s a stamp of approval for what we do now and the improvements we continually make.