Intergate Visalink celebrates its first birthday!
Did you know you could explore 26 Schengen countries with your German Consulate/Embassy issued Visa, as long as you enter via Germany?
The friendly and well informed teams at the Visalink centers in South Africa can answer all your queries about the Schengen Visa.
Visalink(Pty) Ltd celebrated its first year anniversary recently after opening their doors in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Centurion in October 2013.
This service operated by Intergate Visalink (Pty) Ltd on behalf of the German mission in South Africa to assist travelers in booking a Visa appointment at their convenience, to provide information about the required documentation and especially to reduce waiting periods at the visa application centers.
Have a look at these stats:
- Within a year Visalink has made a difference to 20000- 22000 applicants.
- Of these applications 70% are business travelers and 30% are holiday makers.
- While the center in Centurion deal with around 65% of all applicants
- Cape Town deal with 30% of the traffic
- Port Elizabeth around 15 %
Our service greatly enhances the efficiency of the application process and provides greater flexibility in scheduling an appointment. Furthermore, our service adds convenience through the possibility of having your passport returned to you by our courier partner.
We can assist applicants with the following:
- Scheduling of appointments
- General Information about the application process
- Courier service to deliver your passport back
Operators at our Visalink Call Centers will provide you with information about the application procedures, documents needed as well as the necessary fees.
Open the door to the world and contact us today for a consultation
+27 (0) 861 00 22 45 (from within the borders of South Africa)
+49 (0) 40 6755 9549 (from Germany)