We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Online Marketing Intern to support the Intergate Immigration Marketing team.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Google+ and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Manage social media accounts (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
- Write blog posts and develop potential ideas for infographics.
- Stay on top of evolving online trends and social media.
- Researching and reporting on new social media trends and services.
- Intern must currently be enrolled at a higher learning institution
- Knowledge and interest of social media practices
- Familiar with current social sites including, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Flickr, and Youtube
- Familiar with web analytics and ability to record and analyze metric data
- Proficiency using computers and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Ability to think creatively and come up with resourceful ideas and solutions
- LOTS of experience using Google. You know anything can be found – it’s just a matter of how you look.
- Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity
- Hard working. We’re a work hard, play hard team. We take both seriously.
It’s an internship for South Africans only!!! If you are a foreigner applying for the vacancy, please note that internships may not be extended to foreigners. Please however send us your CV if you’re interested to determine if any opportunities may exist.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org