Intergate´s sister company Incompass Financial Solutions would like to invite to a Cross Channel Offshore property debate.
The debate will be conducted by experts in the fields of French and UK property and put forward the merits of each as investment options.
In addition there will be a presentation on gaining a second citizenship by investment as the well as Transferring money both in and out of South Africa and obtaining the best foreign exchange rates.
Learn how to:
- Diversify your assets and portfolio globally.
- Learn about setting up an offshore bank account, trust or company.
- Invest to obtain a citizenship / passport
- Easy money transfers & up to 5% on banks fees
- Buy French or UK freehold and leasehold properties and what discover the benefits are.
- How a leaseback works with guaranteed rental income & VAT Rebates.
- Avoid capital gains and income tax.
- Why today is the best time to take your Rands overseas
With recent restrictions lifted on South Africans investing abroad and the strong rand, South Africans are increasingly looking for offshore investments.
You will leave with an excellent picture of the offshore market, as well as a chance to ask the questions you may have. Each company will offer you a short presentation on how offshore investments work, followed by a cross channel property debate afterwards.
Seminars will be in:
- Cape Town -The Radisson Blu (Waterfront) – 11 May @ 7:30PM
- Johannesburg – Michelangelo (Sandton)- 12 May @15:00PM or 18:00PM
- Durban – Mount Edgecombe Golf Estate – 26th May @ 9:30AM or 17:30PM