Many internet sites and press adverts refer to good old fashioned service, bestowing the virtues of contact with a person, individual attention and quick response times. At Intergate we of course agree to these sentiments but our aspirations are what we like to call “New Fashioned service”.
New Fashioned Services means embracing technology and systems that do not result in call centres and scripted replies, websites that are not all about selling products and services and systems that enhance the ability to provide a highly personal service.
Service levels you can expect
At Intergate we have had a purpose built Client System developed over the last 4 years that aims to ensure the smooth processing of your permit application, that you are up to date at all times with the progress of your application and importantly that your dedicated administrator has the time to ensure they are available for what matters most – you our client.
From the moment you first enquire with Intergate you will notice a difference:
- International phone numbers meaning you pay only the price of a local call
- A free request a call back service
- A free instant call service
- If you choose to email us – expect wherever possible a phone call, and certainly a reply within 24 hrs
Once we are instructed to assist you with your permit
- Instant acknowledgement of our appointment and a personal introduction to your dedicated administrator
- Receipts for all documents we receive
- A weekly update
- Our 24 hr reply promise
We don’t pretend we are perfect but we can promise that our service is constantly evaluated to ensure we meet our goal of New Fashioned Service that combines the best of modern technology with old fashioned personal service all aimed to exceed client service expectations.