The world is becoming a smaller place due to international immigration.
Some people immigrate for work or to study, others to finally join a loved one in their home country. Families immigrate in search of better opportunities.
Second citizenships are also becoming more popular. It’s regularly used to secure more options, especially for people from countries facing uncertain futures.
Here’s how Intergate can help, no matter your reason for international immigration
Intergate has teamed up with services providers to offer you access to migration services for the rest of the world.
At the moment, we can assist with immigration to the UK and Uruguay. You can find out more here:
- UK Immigration: Employment; Family; UK Ancestry; Study.
- Immigration to Uruguay: Temporary Residency Permit; Permanent Legal Residency.
Why use Intergate?
- We have teamed up with some of the best immigration service providers in the field for each country. This means you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with dealing with trusted, and experienced, individuals and companies.
- You don’t have to do the hard work yourself – the research and making sense of your options.
- Our service is free of charge and obligation free. You’ll only pay for services once you sign up as a client with one of our partners.
Intergate will take your initial enquiry and project manage the whole application along with our expert partners.
The starting point is qualifying you against the immigration Act of the country you’re interested in. This will enable us to determine if you meet the relevant immigration criteria and advise on a way forward.
Should you qualify for immigration, our team will provide you with a summary of the process and timelines you can expect, along with all the costs involved in the process. This way, you’ll have clear understanding of what to expect from your immigration journey with us and our partners.
Stay connected for more
We’re currently negotiating with a number of service providers, so we’ll add more countries to this list soon. Why don’t you sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date?