- The buyers consultancy service unapologetically focuses on ensuring that you, the buyer, have an enjoyable and successful property search with the reassurance of your own property expert supporting you thought the entire process.
- Its ensures the most comprehensive search of suitable areas and properties, that can only be offered by an independent expert, whose only focus is in helping you acquire the right property. As an independent buyers consultancy we are not restricted with undertakings to sellers, or to promote specific properties and areas.
- The viewing of potential properties becomes a pleasure. We source and assist you to short-list suitable homes, accompany you on all viewings and arrange a suitable viewing schedule in liaising with all parties (whether a real estate company or private sellers).
- Equipped with immense local knowledge we are able to point out the pro and cons of a particular property and the area it is situated in.
- Formulation an appropriate offer price is done by experience and also a range of tools we have available that show recent sales and prices achieved.
- The offer to purchase document (a legally binding sales agreement) is thoroughly checked in consultation with our lawyers to ensure that the terms and conditions are not to the detriment of the buyer and contain all relevant exclusions and exceptions.
- We will continue to liaise and act on your behalf until and transfer of the property has successfully taken place.
Many of us will feel that such a service is beyond our means and adds substantially to the costs associated with purchasing a house in South Africa.
This is not the case and very often actually saves you substantial amounts of money.
As a well known buyers agent, SA Homebuyers has forged strong links with many reputable Estate Agents. Estate Agents receive commission from sellers for effectively negotiating the sale of a property. Attracting a buyer means considerable marketing costs for the agent. In dealing with SA Homebuyers they eliminate some of these costs and are therefore happy to offset some their commission to SA Homebuyers (a common practice amongst Estate Agents in South Africa).
David and Marion McIllvena“Finding a good property at the right price was our top priority when we moved from London to Knysna. The South African home buying process is very different from the UK and we were pleased to find that SA HomeBuyers was able to explain all the ins-and-outs and warn us of potential pitfalls.
So, thanks SA HomeBuyers.”
In addition to this our expertise in the markets regularly see us negotiate discounts of 10 – 15 % on advertised prices.
Ryan Mackie“Outstanding service. Marco and his team (from SA HomeBuyers, Cape Town) made the process
of buying a home very pleasant and was able to find us exactly what we were looking for.
Marco was able to save us R600 000, which was almost 10% of the value of house
through his negotiations with seller. I would highly recommend the service.”
Please note for full details you should obtain a copy of our buyers mandate by using the links below:
We offer a range of property services:
- Private property purchase
- Property rental
- Commercial Property sourcing
- Investment property sourcing
- Holiday Homes
- Property Financing
- Guest House Purchase