The need to employ foreign staff is a common occurrence in South Africa as employers seek to bridge the skill shortage gap that exists in the labour market.
For many employers the prospect of employing foreign staff can seem onerous when judged with the multiple visa options and red tape that surrounds visa applications.
Intergate Immigration is one of the only companies in South Africa that offers companies a dedicated corporate department that specialises in furnishing innovative, efficient and cost effective solutions for your companies visa and permit needs.
Welcome to Intergate Corporate
Whilst most immigration companies boast of an ability to provide corporate solutions few back it up with dedicated resources and expertise.
More often than not the same client managers and administration staff are left to deal with individual clients as well as corporates – both are equally important to Intergate but we realise their need base is very different.
Consider the following benefits:
- Dedicated client and account managers based in Johannesburg and Cape Town whose knowledge base is focused on corporates solutions
- A dedicated administration team providing efficient and standard driven communication and feedback
- A dedicated driver (Johannesburg) to increase our efficiency
- 6 registered and qualified immigration practitioners
- A state of the art purpose built client management system providing ‘live’ feedback and case up dates
Its no wonder Intergate are favoured by in excess of 150 companies in South Africa as well as being the preferred contractor to 3 of the top 5 relocation companies worldwide.
We offer a full range of visas and can submit applications not just throughout South Africa but worldwide.
To access more information on each of the visa types please use the further information links below. Alternatively simply contact us using the above contact information to arrange for your free and non obligatory consultation.
Visa solutions for corporates
- Corporate visa – for employees with a need to hire in excess of 5 individuals or renew 5 visa in the next 5 years
- Critical Skills Work Visa
– If the employee you intend to recruit matches a position on the the critical skills list, you may consider the critical skills work visa critical skills work.
- Intra- company transfer – for employers relocating staff from abroad to their South Africa operations
- General work visa – for employees who have adhoc needs to recruit foreign skills in the event local talent cannot be secured
- Business visa – for short term foreign employees that are required that will not be remunerated in South Africa.
If you employ or are thinking of employing foreign staff, Intergate will provide you with the advice and service you need.
Getting help with your visa or permit application
We welcome the opportunity to consult with you as to your eligibility for a visa /permit and answer any questions you may have with no obligation.
Alternatively you can fill out the below online enquiry form to contact us.